Basket Ball (Girls & Boys)
1. The tournament will be conducted according to the Basketball Federation of India rules.
2. The number of players representing a school shall not more than twelve.
3. All the matches at Cluster level shall be conducted on knock out basis.
4. The First position winning teams from each Cluster will qualify to participate in Zonal level
5. At National level, the matches shall be conducted on knock out basis.
6. The match to decide the third and fourth positions shall also be played.
7. In any match, played on knock out basis including the final, if there is a tie, extension of five
minutes shall continue to be given till the game is decided.
8. The number “6” size Ball will be used for Girls' matches.
9. A team shall be prepared to play more than two matches in a day.
10. All participating teams shall carry with them two sets of playing kit (uniform), one set of light color
and the other set of dark color.
11. The school Organizing Cluster level competition shall take a Group Photo of the teams that have
qualified to participate at Zonal/National level competition. The photo shall be signed by the host
school Principal and forwarded to the school organizing next level of competition along with the
original entry Performa.
12. Protest if any, must be submitted in writing along
with the fee within 20 min after the declaration of the result.
13. In case a team intends to protest against the opposite team;
the Captain of team that intends to protest, must sign the score sheet.